Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

     This year, for Valentine's Day, JP and I are having another couple over for dinner. We celebrated our anniversary/VDay a few days before. We have never been big on going out on such a Hallmark holiday to fight through the crowds anyway, and it's not big here in Germany anyway. Of course people still celebrate it, but not like in the States.
     Our new friends are coming over and we are going to have some chili. Yum! I actually made it tonight so that tomorrow when they are over all that I will have to do is reheat it. Plus, chili is always better the next day anyway.

     I guess I will take this time to tell you about my new blog. I wanted to have a place to write about my new experiences and share pictures with my family and friends. I also didn't want to crowd this blog with so many personal things that the fashion and beauty element of it was lost in the mix. Here is where I will keep you updated on my life as an American living in a foreign country and all of the craziness that goes with it. If you are interested check it out. At least check out the chili recipe that I made tonight. It was really good (we ate it tonight too).

Now on to the fashion and beauty then (:

     I am planning on dressing up a little tomorrow, and since I am not leaving the house I don't have to worry about keeping warm. Here is what I am planning on wearing.

The dress and belt are BCBG and the sweater is ATL.


The shoes are L.A.M.B.


I am going to wear brown floral tights.


     I will do another post tomorrow that shows the makeup and hair that I plan to do to go with the outfit. I hope everyone has a great Valentine's Day. 

Here is one of my Valentine and me, on our first Valentine's Day three years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment