Today I am wearing it extra wavy, we are going to dinner for our anniversary.
I know a lot of people are interested in trying to let their hair air dry sometimes for the health of their hair, so here are my tips on how to do it.
- You have to have the right texture of hair. If your hair gets too frizzy or doesn't have any curl this won't work for you.
- Use a very light weight gel when the hair is wet.
- As the hair dries, periodically, take the time to scrunch it with your hands.
- This takes much longer than drying with a blowdryer, so make sure you have the time to let your hair dry completely before you need to be somewhere.
- If part of your hair is curlier than another part, take sections of the straighter part and twist them into tight twists. This encourages them to curl more. You have to be observant of which direction the curl wants to go and curl it that way.