Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Q&A

       Hi. Sorry for my little hiatus. Since the weather has been getting nicer I have been trying to spend my time out of the house during the days. Also I have made some friends, it's great. Last week I spent 3 of my afternoons having lunch or shopping with different friends. Who knew I would have a better social life in a foreign country in 4 months than I did in 6 months in Atlanta.

     Through Andi's Eyes is my connection to the Fashion and Beauty world right now so it's really special to me. I am trying to thing of ways to revamp it. Maybe with daily themes and or a new layout. Yesterday it was suggested to me that I take questions from readers, either by email or in the comments and have one day a week to answer peoples questions. I think that is a great idea. If you want to participate, please email your questions to andiseyes at gmail dot com.

Thank you all for reading. As I close in to 100 readers I am trying to think of a giveaway to do. Maybe next week.


43 days until I see the ocean again...

5 comments:

  1. you should set up a formspring! :) it helps to have all of the questions in one place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where are you going in 43 days????

    YA! A give-away!!!!

    A.Co @ A.Co est. 1984

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that picture! so pretty! reminds me of home. I love florida beaches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am going to Greece. I am so excited.

    Steph, that's Miami, so of course it reminds you of Florida.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Hey Andi...nominated your blog for an award! See mine for details...

    ReplyDelete