Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Opps I forgot...


    I forgot to include the makeup colors that I used in my last post.
I used Bobbi Brown Shadow in Champagne from lash line to lid.
Then I used a MAC Shadow, Show Stopper, which I am not sure is available in the US. This color I put lightly in the crease and along the lash line. It is a warm grey color

Then I lined my eyes with my usual MAC Technikohl Liner in Photogravure (a dark brown) and went over that line with MAC Shadow, Typographic, and dark (almost black) smokey grey. 


I also want to thank Mere and Taylor for their Sunshine Award that they gave me.


I know I am supposed to nominate my favorite blogs now but I think all of them have already been nominated. I love them all. If you want to see my favorites check out my blog roll. I have just added five new ones there!

Oh, man! I am so sore. It's actually hurting to type. JP and I started P90X last night. Let me tell you, it is a good work out. Round two tonight!

2 comments:

  1. I nominated you for the Sunshine Award and then came here to post this comment and saw that you already got it. Nonetheless, you're nominated ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I nominated you also for the Sunshine Award today.

    ReplyDelete