Thursday, October 1, 2009

What's in a name? An introduction.

    I like the saying, "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder." I think the concept that everyone and everything is beautiful when looked at through the right eyes, has a beauty of its own. I really believe that everyone is beautiful in their own way. I believe in the forgiveness of others who have wronged you and I believe in treating all living things with love and respect.
    I make my living, making other people look, but especially, feel their best. It makes my day to make someone else's day. But...
     I have some big changes coming my way. My husbands job is moving us to Europe. I figured now would be the perfect time to start a blog. Since I won't be working, it would give me a way to stay connected to my hair and makeup roots, by reviewing products and giving advice to those who ask. It will allow me to document the changes I am going through, moving from one country to another, for my friends and family to follow and also as reference for anyone else about to jump the pond. Also, it will provide a positive outlet and help to remind me and anyone reading, that, even at its worst, the world is a beautiful place. 
    Come follow me on my journey through life and see the world through my eyes.

1 comment: